Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My pet peeves

Hi! I just felt the need to show my pet peeves, so here are my current pet peeves:

When people just won't get out of your den!
I hate when people refuse to get out your den. Before we had the new button to get rid of non buddies, my friend had a fight with a person who wouldn't get out :(.

Certain Clans
Not all clans do this, but some clans like to kill people who aren't even acting as real animals for food. Like they kill a deer playing around with their friends.

When you're not around for a while, then your friends say you have to make up for the time your were not around
No! I don't need to stay up till 3:00 in the morning like jake from state farm!

people who friend you for your rares!
This happens to me alot. I don't like it because I want true friends!

That's it for now!


1 comment:

  1. I get so annoyed when people ask me for rares - I get REALLY angry when new friends ask for rares........ I just hate that... A lot.....

    I'm glad some of my friends understand when I'm on afk. It's just that some people Don't even UNDERSTAND the meaning of 'Real life'.

    When someone annoying is in my den, i just either avoid them, or Yell and scream at them and start acting up like a brat. Most of the time it works, but when it doesn't i just keep on talking... about anything and everything... Good thing I'm a Chatterbox! XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake