Sunday, February 22, 2015

My Birthday

Hey everyone! I'm back with great news! It's my birthday on Thursday! *waits for applause* Okay nvm. But yeah, I'm really excited <3 <3

I'm disappointed that I can't buy the pizza items :( Darn member items. I did end up getting the two items available for non-members with a leftover diamond I had. Not like I was going to be able to buy anything else with it lol

Enchanted chillin' and eating pizza. 
I'm thinking about ending the entire giveaway all together. Only 2 forms were submitted, but eh, whatever. It was a last-minute thing anyway.

Gonna update the site layout soon, maybe add some music or change the theme? Spring theme? It's not really spring yet where I am. It's -20 today and the snow is still piled up. *sigh*

Updates on the scammers/hackers:
duder8888- Nothing different. He's using the same animal, clothing, pattern, still has membership, etc. That's gotta be a boring life :P

x- Do my eyes deceive me? His account has been.... deleted!? Wow, that took forever. You'd think with all he did the staff would fix it quicker.

HyperDrunk- Their account is gone too. I was pretty surprised about this one.

7backup- At least 7 is still here. Thier koala is kind of scary looking though. Nothing mysterious in their den or anything. 

Guess I'm going to have find some new hackers D: They've all either left or deactived (which is good, don't get me wrong). 

It's poor eyeballs.
The blog is looking kind of bare, so if you have any fanart, banners, etc feel free to tell me and/or email it to me@ pigsrule777@gmail.com

Now, instead of friday funny, for other posts I'll put "is this trade fair?" I'll post pictures of AJ trades, and you decide if it was fair or not! :D Let's start:



-pigsloth





4 comments:

  1. I decided to check out your blog and see if you've posted anything in the last few weeks... and let me tell you, I missed a fair bit! O.O

    It's great to have you back, though!

    Le fair trade... it depends... I mean, if you love the pink feathered hat thing, it would be unfair... but I'm not in the trading business, unfortunately. So I can't give an exact comment on that...

    And happy birthday week/on Thursday! :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake