Sunday, May 31, 2015

Why I'm ending this Blog

I'm here with some maybe kind of sort of sad news. I've decided to quit this blog.

I'm not going to delete it, because somebody might want to read it in the future. But there won't be any new posts, I just feel like I've outgrown Animal Jam.

Another reason is kind of a petty one, I admit. My computer broke down a couple months ago, and I lost all my photos and videos. The blog didn't have them saved unless I purposely uploaded them, so most pictures are just empty boxes, which really irks me.

This is in no way due to the blacklash against tracking hackers and or scammers, it's only because of the reasons above. If you guys still want to follow an active blog of mine, it's right here. I'll try to update as much as I can as it's a personal blog.

Thanks for joining me on this journey and making this all possible :)

-jade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake