Monday, September 8, 2014

DANCE IF U LIKE AJ

I felt in the Animal Jam mood while I was finishing up my homework.... so here you go! ^-^
~~~

Being the annoying derp I am, I went back onto my troll account and decided to troll. This did not go as well as I expected and I may or may not have ticked some people off in the process. Example A:


"I must yell at u for pretend food and then leave so i cannot get in trouble muahaha i am the overlord i'm probably the smartest gopher in the world"

Example B:
I'm the sarcastic penguin in the distant btw But honestly, why in the world would I be playing AJ if I hated it xD 

I dressed up red and this is how the conversation went:
Me: Dress up red if you hat aj
Arctic Wolf: why....
Me: idk
Arctic Wolf: not cool
Me: ikr i am not cool
Arctic Wolf: whatever *leaves*

so if you're one of those apparently existing people who play on aj and don't like it:

jk xD but I seriously dare everyone to wear red to school tomorrow. If anyone asks why you and your army friends are all wearing red just say "hater!" and run as fast as you can. 

-pigsloth






2 comments:

  1. Lol i eat red for breakfast :P But in all seriousness I don't understand jammers lack of humour .3. Anything can be funny, but there is a time to be serious, But i mostly like to laugh at my problems X3 and Trolling can be reeeeally funny if your the troller or a onlooker, but it can be really annoying if your the target. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the red thing was real, I would do it.. I personally dislike AJ. Nice blog tho c:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake