Tuesday, August 5, 2014

duder8888 has returned

Remember duder8888? (if you don't you can just use the search bar on the side of the this blog and search 'is this jammer a hacker or scammer') I was kind of giving up on finding more about him and if really does scam or hack. Now it's not like I stalk him or something, but guess how I found him. I was just going into Jamaa and he was just standing there. What are the chances? I quickly went into his den and at first glance nothing had changed except that he took away all those arcade games and out the beta items in that room. I'll try and see today if I can get a picture of what he's changed.

On the last post most people (including me) thought that this person was a hacker, scammer or maybe even both. But have I found proof that maybe he's just a millionaire in disguise. If you go to the Animal Jam homepage, scroll above and click on the tab that says "gifts". There, you can buy 100,000 gems for $60. Doing the math, you can only buy 10 gold blocks. I'm not entirely sure if I already covered this in the old post but I'm too lazy to check.

I'm kind of leaning toward the idea that he's a hacker because it would take a ton of scamming to get so many things.
thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... How suspicious...

    I saw him in an article in FATE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I posted that awhile back. This is kind of a update post.

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake