Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I WAS AN EPIC DEN?

So because my brother feels that this wasn't that important (?!) he decided not to tell me that a few days ago I was an epic den?? I hope this was true but my younger brother lies a lot -.- 

Secondly, I've made a trolling account where I can basically be a spazz. The username is clownmakeup (very fitting, ik) and if you ever see me on there feel free to add me :D And don't take anything serious that I say xD

Did anybody hear about the passing of Robin Williams? I'm kind of a Disney addict so it was kind of sad to hear that the man who played the Genie in Aladdin and many other media died. Rest in peace :(

And lastly I see that this blog has reached 1000+ views :o Thank you so much everybody who has read and been apart of this blog. I feel like doing an official giveaway but I'm not sure what everybody would want from me xD

I'll be working on some possible scammers soon. Thanks for reading everyone!

4 comments:

  1. You can tell if you were on Epic Dens if you get a ton of JAGs. I once awoke to 44 JAGs because I was on Epic Dens. >0<

    Oh, that's terrible.. :(


    Congrats on the 1,000+ views!!! C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I wasn't then. Oh well. And thank you! :) (This is pigsloth, I was just too lazy to log into my account lol)

      Delete
  2. Congrats for the views!

    I'd like a Jamaa without evil, please.
    (Oh, please.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake