Saturday, August 2, 2014

Long Update AJ Style

Update time :D Let's getting started with the rants:

I can't be the only one scared to open their den... am I? Everytime I open it random people seem to come flooding into my den  o-o He-lloooo? Privacy people? :| But seriously, this morning I opened my den and I was bored so I was dancing in Jamaa and some girl went into my den and tried to claim one of my items xD My natural reaction was of course "wth is she doing". So I told her I think she had the wrong place and this wasn't a store. She made a face and then I eventually left my den and she was still in there for like 2 more minutes :\ I then went to a trading party and she was there begging somebody for a beta item when they already said. So yeah, pretty much just bad experiences :p

I was thinking doing monthly AJ favorites would be pretty cool. Would anybody actually want to see that? I know how boring my posts are xD Example: Favorite Clothing item this moth, favorite den item etc etc. I'll probably put a poll up just to be sure.

I've done a lot of stuff about hacking lately, so I'll try to even it out an do more scamming stuff.

Thanks for reading! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake