Friday, August 8, 2014

Lots o' Glitches

More glitches time! :D Let's start off with my new personal fave way to troll. Its called being literally invisible. A user called lillig50024 was saying that there was glitch that when you go into her den as any water animal (except for penguin and seal, which didn't work) and come out invisible. And so to test out this theory I did exactly that. I was in the underwater den as my turtle for like 5 seconds when we were locked out and landed in Coral Canyons as ghosts. The funny thing was is that other people saw us like this and we went around saying "boo!" to everyone. Too bad the effect wears off as soon as you leave your current location.
Posing for the camera! Or are we...?
The last glitch is one that I've experienced many times these past 2 days. It's not a fun glitching and can result in awkward situations if you're looking at a scammers/hackers den. The other day I got kind of freaked out because a player dressed up as fman asked to have one of my items and I said no. I made a post about it yesterday but decided it was probably pure coincidence what happened. To make a long story short, I felt as if that person was following me. I checked their player card from a jam-a-gram they sent me and it said they were offline. I went to go look at their den and seconds later the person came into their den. I did this a few times and I was kind of confused why this person seemed to be getting onto Aj and into their den at the same time I did. I finally decided to stop and look up their username, and on that player card it said they were online which lead me to the conclusion that something was glitching with the jam-a-gram system. And as I said before, this has happened multiple times; so don't be fooled by the player card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake