Thursday, August 7, 2014

New Parlor Theme

This is kind of a weird post because this blog mainly has to do with the fact of bad experiences but today I wanted to do something nice and talk about the new item theme. Apparently jammers were voting for what theme they wanted (I had no clue this was going on btw) and the winner was..... Icecream parlor! I'm so excited and happy and I can't wait until they come out with more items for the theme. I've pretty much set up my parlor which is why the plushie giveaway is on hold until further notice. People who previously asked for some but never got any are still able to get them.
It's done! For now.....

So whether member or nonmember, you can buy items from this collection. If you're a nonmember you only have about 3 items to choose from, but it's better than nothing. 

If anybody has the sweet treats wallpaper, I'd be willing to trade for it with my beta wood floor (see in the pic above). If you want to trade, jam-a-gram me or you can comment below. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake