Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Even Moar Rude Jammers

Time for more rude jammers :D The first person on our list is this girl right here:

Geez, it's just a chair.
I didn't even bother looking at her username. I was bored so I went to a wolf clan, and sat down on one of the chairs (I was still a bunny, lol). Then Princess came here and starting telling me to get off her chair because she was the 'daughter' of the owner of the den. Then she started threatening to lock then den. She left for awhile, then came back and asked her 'mom' if she could be a leader to which her mom said no and she said she would run away. If that wasn't enough, the mom locked her den even before anybody got started!! What a waste.

The second person was even worse. Their username was kitcat47732 and they sent me a jam-a-gram asking if I wanted to trade. I checked out their list and they stuff that I really wanted, so I went to her den and said that I came to trade w/ her like she asked. Then she said "nm" (nevermind) and locked the den! Seriously?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake