Friday, August 1, 2014

7's Membership is gone!

I've been pretty obsessive with 7 lately, haven't I? :p The only reason being is that X has been inactive for at least a week now.

So anyway, 7's membership seems to have expired (or maybe AJ suspended him? idk) But his den is still full of tons of nm betas.
Some beta tables, some beta pillows? 

Empty seats?? Could he be planning to get more of these beta pillows to finish the den? o-o

Seriously? :|
And the last bit of the den has MORE rares. 

5 comments:

  1. Aren't those racing cones rare?

    From the Forgotten Desert?

    How many people have them?
    I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked it up and on the AJ wiki it says that traffic cones are unreleased.

      Delete
    2. I saw it on a blog somewhere, claiming it was the "New Item in the Forgotten Desert".

      I think it was... AJS! You might want to ask *them* about it.

      Delete
    3. Oops. I missed a part on the article. You were right, it's technically unreleased just like the long bow but it's available in the Forgotten Desert as a possible prize.

      Delete
  2. OH NO! I have traffic cones and I'm planning on trading them so can someone help me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake