Thursday, July 31, 2014

Trading Advice Needed

This is kind of a different post today, but I really need some trading advice. Ever since I accidentally traded my pink bow I've been very paranoid about what I'm trading for. I'm really not that knowledgeable about beta worth and how some rares are different than others. I'll show you the items I'm having problem trading and the issues: (images found from google)

Nm Beta Wood Floor- 
People have been flooding me with trades for this item which is why I was kind of cautious to put it on trade... The problem is nobody understands its beta, so they tried trading a whole bunch of Monday Rares for it. I really want to know what this is worth, I tried trading this for a Sweets Wallpaper but the person denied and said I needed to add more. Is this true? D: Please help!

Member (Beta?) Top Hat- 
I'm not entirely sure if this one is beta or just kind of uncommon. I haven't had much problem with this one but I don't want to trade it because it was also given to me my friend but I've have a ton of offers on this. What is this one's worth?

Curly Wigs- 
I have 2 of these wigs (blonde and brunette) and I really want to trade for more but I don't want to overpay big time. Any ideas what these are worth?

Thanks for the help everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a big expert on rares, but the top hats were sold in beta, then re-released during 2013 (I think) for Hatapalooza, and curly wigs come every memorial day (I think). Hope this helped at all! XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, thanks for the help! :)

      Delete
  2. You certainly have no idea how many stalkers I have for that Wood Floor. Even when it's not on my trading list... they snoop into my den when I accidentally left it unlocked! Geez, people!


    I could give you my non-rare bow if you want. I have a few spare ones. Gee, I'm looking for a Horse Claw and I wonder- what is it worth?

    Yeah, the hat was re-released on the Hatapalooza when all hats returned in a cart in... Sarepia Forest?


    Also, like Pink's idea, the Wig seem to return every year, but don't trade it off just yet! You might want to reconsider each offer carefully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in Sarepia Forest. I remember it being in Canyon's Pathway or something. :P

      Delete
    2. Ikr. A couple of years ago I had a plushie shop and I had no clue the flooring was rare so I put it in my den. Every single person that went there asked me for it and wouldn't stop bothering me!

      I don't want to be begging for items or something. But if you want to trade it to me I'm on pretty much 24/7 :p

      Thanks for advice! I'll be sure to use it!

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake