Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Weird Story

Kind of an update post today..... I'm going to be busy today and I didn't post anything yesterday.

My membership ran out yesterday :( Luckily, I have enough money to renew it but sadly it won't be today. So I won't be on much this week.

Another thing that happened was really weird. Before my membership ran out some random girl sent a buddy request so of course I accepted it. A few seconds later she followed me into my den and started calling me 'beautiful' and 'cute'. Okay this wouldn't be THAT weird if I already knew her or something but she is a total stranger. So then I back away slowly and quickly go to Jamaa to hide from this person o-o A few minutes later they send me a Jam-a-gram with one of those messages that says "meet me in Crystal Reef" so I'm like 'fine, maybe she's going to apologize for acting like a creep. But as soon as I got there she left. So I followed her this time thinking maybe she didn't see me. Yet again she left at the sight of me... so yeah. Should I take her off my friends list? Or was she trying to be friends with me in an odd way? IDK

So that's it for today :D It's my brother's birthday (his username on AJ is 'crackingeggs' lol don't ask why) party for today which is why I'm going to be gone for most of the time. Bye! \(◕ω◕✿)/ 

2 comments:

  1. I got tons of these buddy requests from others and I'm confused: should I add them? They are people I never met, or saw. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get people trying to add me all the time that I've never seen but I usually accept xD But on a more serious note, if you're uncomfortable with adding random people (or if think somebody is trying to do something with your account) you shouldn't accept. If you don't want any unwanted friend request then you can turn it off in the settings :)

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake