Sunday, July 20, 2014

Animal Jam is very Glitchy (Update Post)

Hello jammers! ^.^ Guess what I did today?? I earned up 7,500 gems within 2 hours! Which btw is very hard and I take as an achievement. Usually whenever I get gems I spend it on clothes and that's how I end up with 100-200 gems each day. Anyway, I earned the gems for the Fantasy Castle because I'm thinking about doing a story involving royalty etc etc (still working out the details, although I already made the blog for it).

Is it just me or is Animal Jam really buggy today? I was playing best dress for gems (I swear half the players are robots put in to fill the spaces) and after doing at least 5 rounds I exited the game and I didn't earn any gems (!?). I'm just feeling like AJ is very slow and there are barely any players, especially in the "full" servers.

A shout-out to player (and admin on this site) pink200330! Thank you so much for gifting me the rare pink bow! I don't know how to thank you! :)

And lastly, the update on the plushie store/giveaway: I have had 2 customers which is pretty good. And sorry for the inconvenience with the non members, I was not thinking lol If you're a non member just send me a card with the "Happy Birthday" message. I'll unlock my den (or if it's unlocked already just go into it) and with members, just send the message "plushie please to me". More information about the free plushies can be found in the page that I made for it above (^^^).

Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake