Saturday, July 12, 2014

Loikingcentury1 and X Den Update

Welcome back to my blog! This is just going to be a few updates about stuff that I've posted recently. I swear the possible scammers list will be up to tonight! (I've been stalling for at least a week now).

Okay, so first let's talk about loikingcentury1 and X. It was brought to my attention that loikingcentury1 was a hacker and the first to hack Animal Jam. So if the theory that 7 is loikingcentury1's new account we could be in trouble!

Now onto X.... so I went to check on his den (which is still unlocked for some reason) and now his den is an empty default den. But why? Is he hiding something? Probably. Let's hope it's not more hacked stuff.

Another picture of his den. Much more empty than I remember it.


Lastly, I just want to say that I added some of my favorite music to the blog now, so I hope you like it! And if anybody knows why the member feature isn't working, please tell me hox to fix! Thanks for viewing and for commenting!

EDIT: It's fixed :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The feature where somebody can join the blog. It wasn't working before.

      Delete
  2. Actually, his username was originally lolkingCentury1, with both of them as Ls. He was banned forever, thankfully. Sorry about not adding that. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine, I'll keep it just in case he may or somehow gotten past the system and created a new account. He is a hacker after all.

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake