Saturday, July 5, 2014

Gifting Parties, MY ULTIMATE PET PEEVE!


Okay, so it's recently been brought to my attention that there's this new thing called Gifting Parties. But the obvious only reason for these types of things are for the moochers who refuse to actually gift people. They just wait for the gifts to roll in. I mean, how many times have you been gifted by a random person just because? 0 times. And before everybody reading this starts going insane because I'm just assuming this, I went to an actual gifting party an this is what I saw.
She in fact had 3 rares, all of which are hard to get.  Not to mention the stuff she doesn't have on trade... mhmm...
This girl started complaining about some other person who had a lot of rares. And this is her trade. She had about 5-8 other rares other than the ones shown her. And like before, what about the stuff that she DIDN'T put on trade?

I can't believe people would do this, how greedy can you get people? You're almost as bad as hackers!

And speaking of weird and greedy people... I found some jammers in Jamaa Township who seemed...off.


I spoke with this person and they said "non rare" because apparently it's more rare. Which makes no sense??
This also makes 0 sense. I'm just guessing it's another way to trick people into thinking you're "poor".

Just some random pictures because I'm having trouble finding more possible scammers. They're always there when you aren't looking! :\ But thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment and join the site. And if want you can apply to be a author on this blog! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Actually, there's a headdress that's a RIM. It's less rare than normal headdresses because the normal headdresses are older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, thanks for clarifying ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake