Sunday, July 13, 2014

Is this person and scammer or a hacker?

Guys, I think I have found a new scammer/hacker! His user is duder8888. The more I realize what he had in his den, the more it convinces me he is either hacking, scamming a huge amount of people, or both! Look at these snapshots I got of his den. 

Okay, let's just take a second to see GOLD HE HAD IN HIS DEN. (There is more, but this is all I could fit on the screen) Each gold nugget is worth is 10,000 gems. That's crazy since he had about 30+ in his den. There is a possible way he could of gotten all this gold; in the gift shop you can buy 100,000 gems, but's it's $60, who would spend that much?? But none of that explains the extreme amount of stuffed animals that you can only get by buying real life stuffed animals at the AJ store.

Yet again more stuff?


And see? He has a beta frog plushie, gecko plushie and multiple claws. Not to mention all the stuff we can;t see behind it.

Right after I took these pictures he locked the den. Suspicious?
So is this a new scammer/hacker? Or am I just over reacting? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake