Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Poll Results + Explanations

I'm back today with the poll results! Anon users were allowed to choose multiple answers.

Question: Biggest AJ Pet Peeve?

Answers:
Rude People - 8 Votes

Hackers - 8 Votes

Scammers - 6 Votes

Moochers - 4 Votes

So Rude People and Hackers were tied! If anybody has any suggestions about what the next poll should be tell me in the comments!

Something I also need to clear up is the the last post. A lot of people were weirded out by my comments... sorry about that Dx I was all jittery and hyper yesterday and I was feeling sick to my stomach. So I quickly wrote something down and it turned into....that. If anybody is seriously disturbed by it I'll delete it... once again, sorry about that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake