Tuesday, July 1, 2014

X- Exclusive Look in his den!

Exclusive pictures of the hacker X's den!
The entrance of his den...


More of his den...
The rest of his den.


A lot of founder hats.... hmmm

A plaque? Coins?? I've never seen this stuff before!


As seen in the pictures of his den, he has 3 different portals, one that leads to 7's den, one that leads to HyperDunk's den, and one that's locked.  When I went to 7's den somebody was talking about the wallpaper in their den that was beta. They also said that the only other person who had this beta wallpaper was a user called loikingcentury1. So I'm assuming loiking may be the old account of the hacker 7's account?? Who knows! Feel free to join my website and comment! :)

2 comments:

  1. DUDE LOLKINGCENTURY1 HACKED AJ. HE WAS THE FIRST HACKER. THE FIRST THING HE HACKED WAS AJ. D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh geez D: I hope 7 isn't loiking's new account, that would be bad o.O

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake