Tuesday, July 15, 2014

AJ Theories - Possible War?!

Woah... guess what viewers-of-this-blog? I think I may have discovered a new Animal Jam theory. Or maybe even a creepy pasta depending on how weird and morbid I get with my idea process... which can be very. But for people's sakes, I will keep it to a minimum and leave out in any horrible yet possible details. But before that happens, let me tell you how I 'discovered' this theory....

Naturally I love clothes therefore I spend a large amount of time buying them in the real world and in Jamaa. So today I was minding my own business trying to find more black colored clothes that would look cute on my fox when I realized 2 penguins had entered the clothing store. (Well to be fair they were already there but I only started listening when they started talking about a Jamaa war.) I kid you not, a war in Jamaa. The penguins were talking in a very un-natural way which brings me to believe that they were trying to get me to listen. And it just so happened that I was the only one other jammer in the room. The head penguin (I totally forgot to get the usernames of these jammers so they will remain nameless) said they had been studying Aztec (culture?) and that Animal Jam was based off it. He/she continued to demonstrate this by showing the non-available Shaman jewelry on the clothing tables and the Aztec Warrior/Ruler armor and helmet on the other table. The other penguin played along and made multiple surprised faces, but he didn't say much.
Weird and awkward conversations, especially for friends talking in public....
I tried to trade a rare for a few others rares with that blue penguin. He denied the trade and minutes later he tried trading his rare bat wings for mine. A minute after that he tried to trade me the item I had wanted before that rare tie he already had but only a second after sending it he canceled it. What the heck??!

After this A+ story telling, an completely random hoard of bunnies who were pretending to be annoying teen girls interrupted the penguins and started making fun of him. The penguins left and I just stood there as confused as ever. Just an FYI here, I'm not lying. Even though this is farfetched, I promise that everything I've said here is true. 

So could this theory be true? But questions of this still remain. Does us playing as animals have something to do with some weird legend in the Aztec culture? And where would the war be here? Are the Animal Jam Staff trying to hide something about a violent war here?? Ooh, or could we be in a post apocalyptic war time where we turned into talking animals for whatever reason...? (Kind of like the plot for Adventure Time) That's my best guess.  So many questions. So little answers. So what do you people think? Could Animal Jam have to tie into a war happening? I think it's a little crazy, but as I said before it's possible that us playing as talking animals could tie into some legend some ancient Aztec. Because from what I've heard ancient civilizations had a thing for animals Gods and such.

I'm thinking of making this into a series....maybe. I know I've promised to continue the "Just Scammed" series, but honestly who cares lol It all depends on how many AJ theories there are out there. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake