Wednesday, July 30, 2014

7 Fan Girls??

Yesterday late at night I decided to go check on the hackers and I saw nearly a full den of people jumping in his den. The weird part? 7 was there. I had a picture, but of course my computer ran out of power and I forgot to save it .-. There were even girls there saying "I think that most of us here are just fangirls." Okay, that is seriously messed up in more ways than one... why would you 'fangirl' over somebody who is clearly a hacker? Why are you fangirling over him and who the heck is he!?

Somebody came into the den and tried to tell everybody that 7 was not good and that he had scammed WootMoo. This leads me to believe that 7 is famous in AJ for whatever reason? (probably hacking/scamming people) I looked up WootMoo and his den was open but full so I couldn't get in and see o-o So then I checked out google. Nothing came up for AJ 7 but a lot came for WootMoo. All the videos I saw that had to do with him being a scammer himself, which explains all his videos that show him with hoards of clothing and item rares.

So is this just a petty fight between 2 people of the same kind?? Probably xD The start of the AJ war!!?? Who knows. Let's just hope the hackers stay at bay for a while.


2 comments:

  1. People fangirl over him because he's Kosho's bro. They both scam and hack, but fans are too blind to notice because of rares. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what you get when you don't understand the true value of Animal Jam HQ's games and effort.

      Truthfully, I don't know any "famous Jammer". I always thought everyone was equal... Guess not...

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake