Sunday, July 13, 2014

Rude Jammers

Welcome back to my blog! This is a quick post because it's extremely late and I need to go bed soon. But I just need  to get this off my chest. I don't expect anybody to read this completely but I just want to rant. I'll give you a backstory; I joined Animal Jam in 2011 when I was younger than I am now. I was less mature (even though I'm considered very mature for my age) and didn't really know how to deal with rude people. And let me tell you: I dealt with them. A lot. 

I haven't struggled much in the past year or so because as I said before I'm not as social because half of my friends I knew left me because they were jerks tbh. Luckily I've found nicer people but they still aren't as on as much I am (I spend half of my life on the internet, I swear). But right now I've found the worst people I've ever dealt with on Animal Jam. I'll give you a synopsis of what they said:

I enter Animal Jam on a very empty server only to find 2 foxes bullying a wolf.

We'll call the girl foxes A and B.

A and B tell the boy wolf that he needs to act mature and stop acting like a nine year old. 

I watch for a while trying to figure out what is happening. I friend the wolf because these foxes are just rude as all get out. 

Foxes are still acting rude so I go up to them and tell them to shut their mouths because it's obvious what they're doing is not nice and they really need to stop. Usually I'm not the peace maker but this makes me so angry when I see people insulting other people cowardly behind computer screens. 

A (the leader of the group) tells me that it's B's birthday and that I'm 'making it worse'. 
Oh excuse me for raining on your parade! I just couldn't help but notice that you were bullying somebody! :)
And a little tip: if you want your day to go well, don't treat people like crap because you feel like it.

I tell her she should suck it up and not make it worse for other people of she wants her birthday to be a good day. A then tells me that I walked in the middle of this whole ordeal and I don't know what the guy wolf did so I decide to listen to her reasoning. A tells me that the boy wolf asked for her kik (I didn't know what a kik was at the time) and that they were "defening themeselves." 
Look, there's a fine line between defending yourselves and being a total jerk. You've crossed it. I then took the time to google what a kik is and apparently it's an app where you text total strangers. Not only that but the app is meant for 17+ but people say the main users are between 11-15. I'm not sure about you but I'm between the age of 11-15 and I can honestly say I would never use an app like this because it's perfect for total creeps and pedos to stalk you. What parent would allow their child to use an app like this?? In my opinion people who are old enough to have a kik should not be spending their time on a kid's site, that's just pathetic.

I talk for a little while still trying to prove they could just report him and moved on, but they refuse to listen and A tells B to block me. So I block them back and here I am.
B is on the left and A is on the right.
B is actually bunny23745
A is actually Xlinx


/rantover. Okay, phew. I think I'm done. That was a long post O.O Just a question, I've heard that the song Monster in my playlist can be triggering for people who have suffered from rape issues. I just ask this because I put it in mostly for the awesome dubstep, but if it's upsetting for anyone I'll remove it. Thanks for reading, bye!



2 comments:

  1. ikr I need to get this off my chest...
    So One Day I Was At The Friendship Party...
    And I Was Talking To My Friends And I Was Like "So Apperently Flower Crowns Aren't From The Beta Days And I Was Scammed." And Someone Else Was Like "NO THEY WERE!!" And I Was Like "Well... They Are Beta On Play Wild." And Then I Walked Away. Then Later The Person Came Up To Me And Was Like "YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A TO YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!" And I Was Like "Only A Two Year Old Would Follow Me." Then I Walked Away. Of Course They Followed Me Again And I Was Like "Dude, Can You Just Leave Me Alone!?" And They Were Like "IM CALLING AJHQ ON U!!!!!!!!" And I Was Like "Yes, Plz Tell On Urself For Me, But They Don't Accept Calls From Children."
    Her User Was Cutiepie2390

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That stinks :\ Sometimes I wonder if playing AJ is worth it. There's always some jammer that threatens to report you even if you did nothing wrong.

      And if you were wondering, the flower crowns aren't beta. They were pulled from the clothing shop awhile back, but definitely not beta.

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake