Monday, July 28, 2014

Glitch #1

Sorry about the lack of posts... I was very busy yesterday and I'm feeling kind of sick today. But the blog must go on! :D Luckily I have a backup post about a glitch I discovered last week xD

Not really a dark side of AJ post but more of a goofy and slightly disturbing one. So anyway... I went to a prom in Jamaa and it turned out no boys came (not that I would actually hang out with one anyway) so all the girls had a party just talking to themselves. I was wearing that one hat from the Clothing Store that had a veil over it. I made my fox dance and guess what.....

Quick, cover your brains! I hear zombies!!
So yeah.. still not sure what the heck happened. Maybe the hat was too tight for her head and it ripped off her skull? 

That's it for today. I'll probably be posting more glitch posts later..... bye!

2 comments:

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake