Monday, July 21, 2014

AJMV: Jamie Grace - Ready to Fly

Yay! I've finished my 2nd AMV ever for AJ. This time it's a song from my favorite music artist: Jamie Grace :D I tried to make the video kind of depressing because I've heard that this song was for a little girl that died.... (?) Eh, I dunno. Feel free to tell me your honest opinion. I know about the Screen-o-matic at the bottom but I had no other way to film a video.


If you want to see my older video for Frozen's Let it Go to my channel. I made a lot of mistakes, I'm sure you'll notice them xD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake