Friday, July 18, 2014

sunnyorange - ANOTHER HACKER?

I'm 99.9% sure I've found another hacker. Their username is sunnyorange and they were in Jamaa telling people to trade with them or they'll report. I know this can be scary to newer jammers who think one report can ban you permanently. But that isn't the reason I think they're a hacker. On their trade list they had the beta brick wallpaper and the orange beard. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of that so I'll see if I can get one later. So what do you think about this sunnyorange? It's obvious that they're trying to scare people into trading with them but could they be a hacker too?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake