Monday, July 21, 2014

Drama w/ my "friend"

I was not going to triple post today but what just happened to me is so cringe worthy and confusing I have to. 

*Sigh* So remember what I posted today? The Pet Peeves today? Yeah, I experience one of those. So for whatever reason this girl named Elsa9003 had buddied me and today she followed me into 7's den (don't ask why I was there, I just was XD) She followed me around for a little while before I went to my den. She wanted to be "sisters" and she was wearing red mech wings and a crown with a red lollipop necklace. I put on the pink version of those things and after she saw she said. "Put wings and crown on trade". I told her I didn't want to and this is what happened:
Little pixel Bunny over internet tries to be intimidating. 
lol so I'm rude now because I'm not doing everything you say? .-.
More dumb insults. 

Wow what an apology.


With that I un-buddied her and locked her out of the den even after I gave her a chance to calm down. So yeah.... kind of confused about all of this @.@


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake