Monday, July 7, 2014

Dating on Animal Jam - A Huge NO NO

After seeing a lot (and I mean a lot) of people today complaining about how they need a mate or how they want a pretend baby I just want to give my opinion about dating and relationships on Animal Jam. Just FYI this is my point of view. You're probably going to feel differently because I am a weird person (heh) so feel free to post about it in the comments! 

So.... I guess we can begin with dating, then?

Dating: I find dating on Animal Jam fine as long as this relationship is not meant for real life purposes. Because let's be serious, you have no clue how old the person is on the other side, what they look like, or if they're even who they say they are. But anyway back to the subject at hand. I'm making these opinions from past experiences on Animal Jam, and I'm just going to say now; as I've gotten older I've become a lot more asocial than I once was. (Heck, when I was less than 10 I went on a chat site and pretended to be older then I was and chat with the 'cool' teenagers. Needless to say I'm not like that anymore. I barely even talk to people on the web for the sake of not being awkward.) All in all, I think it's pretty harmless, but technically Animal Jam doesn't want people to get involved with this kind of stuff because of the drama that takes place afterwards.

Marrying: This is taking weird to a whole new level. I mean, you can play house and there's nothing wrong with that, but if you're going to make sure you a) have a good husband-to-be  b) tons of decorations and   c) a crap ton of guests dressed up in fancy attire. If you're able to piece this together and have the best ceremony you are now my favorite role model.

Mating:  Don't freak out, I swear the only reason this is put on the list is because there was an epidemic where 'mates' on AJ would actually mate and the person would record it. Luckily (for the good of humanity) there isn't an actual way for the pixel animals to mate. Basically, never do this unless you want to be viewed as a pervert and a possible predator to the Animal Staff and community.

Adopting/having kids: Doing this is probably the best way and most innocent way to play house. Just go to the pillow room and watch it fill up with kids pretending to be little babies. I'm sure you'll find at least one you like. But just so you know there are a large group of people who troll and I may or may not be one of those people... *evil music is heard and lightning strikes in the background*

I guess this could be called Jaden's guide to being not awkward and focusing on better things on a virtual website. Don't you dare make fun of the title it will become a national best-seller just you wait.
Ok, before I get too crazy and post something stupid I'll regret later I'll end this post here. Thanks for reading!

Don't break your heart, just jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake