Thursday, July 17, 2014

Just SCAMMED - New Jammer

Hello to everyone this reading and welcome back to my blog! :D I've decided to continue with the "Just SCAMMED" series but because I'm not willing to prove my point by always getting scammed, I'm just going make posts like this when I have good (but not perfect) evidence that a person is a scammer. If you want to see possible scammers (AKA people I don't know that look like they're tying to scam) then click on the label "Scamming" and you should find at least 2 posts with possible scammers. Now that that's settled, let's actually move onto the story...

So I was in Jamaa when I saw a person named New Jammer that said they were giving away a rare spike collar. I decided to just go and see because "WHY THE HECK NOT". So I went into his den and waited. There was a fair amount of people in his near empty den how were impatiently awaiting his arrival. Eventually he came back to his den and there were only about 4 jammers left. He told us to add him (just an fyi here, he was obviously new and because of this he was still "New Jammer" so I don't actually know his username.) and I did but he never accepted. Then somebody said that they had the stuff they would trade for it on trade. Then he went over to a random wolf and said he would trade it to her. Everybody was confused because a) we still had no clue on how or what we were supposed to do and b) this random wolf just won for no reason! And guess what? After he said that he locked his den and because for whatever reason he didn't add me I went back to Jamaa. I waited in Jamaa awhile and at least 5 minutes later he was back with the same "FREE SPIKE COLLAR" and even added on a free headdress. Of course this never happened and I went back in his den out of curiosity. This time New Jammer explained how to get the collar but it was an obvious scam. He said the best trade for a table would get to have his collar. Everybody started to gang up on him and told him if he had the rares then he should prove it by putting it on his trade. No response. I befriended a bunny and we both told him that this was an obvious scam. After that I left and viola! Here I am!

Sir Daringcat wanted us to trade out best items for this table....

His 2nd time trying to scam people.

Something that added onto this whole scam was the fact that he possibly had the word "sex" spelled out with carpets in his den :S ew. I can't tell you the username because he was a New Jammer so his username was still being processed. Just watch out for anybody like this.
Don't tell me I'm wrong!! It looks like that word that I am NOT going to say again .-.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! ^.^
    That New Jammer guy is so gross and the scam (like you said) was so obvious. Some people need to think about what they're doing. Sigh. We need to watch out for these people.
    -a fellow Jammer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      Yeah, it's sad what some people do to gain power on a site like AJ :(

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to comment your ideas/opinions! I really appreciate it! :)
But please, don't:
1. Curse (words like crap, heck, dang, etc. are excepted)
2. Don't be rude
3. Please don't spam
Thanks!

PumpkinBlue Snowflake